For some authors, setting up accounts with printers and booksellers and/or uploading files is a daunting task. Sometimes you don’t even know where to start or which printer or ebook selling options are the best. Also many authors choose the one that’s free or easiest like Amazon and then realize that have to give up 20% more of their royalty for distribution outside of Amazon.
We break down the most popular options for selling ebooks and printing and selling paperbacks so you can make the best choice for how you want your book available for sale. We can also help if you simply want to print private copies that you don’t intend to sell through booksellers or distributors. We’ll also explain the technical specifications, the data you’ll need, and strategy for pricing your book. We’ll also provide you with material to get you started on marketing and promotion of your book, including using social media, getting reviews, ways to get free promotion, etc.
We can also assist in setting up your book with printers and booksellers.
- $45 for the basic consultant service. We will go through the publishing process with you and discuss the best choices for publishing your book. We’ll provide a guide to printers and booksellers that includes everything you’ll need to help in your publishing decision and setting up accounts.
- $26 for printer and bookseller account setups and file uploads for paperbacks.
- $16 for single ebook bookseller or aggregator setup and file upload. This is for when you want to sell through just one ebook bookseller or aggregator, like Amazon or Draft2Digital.
- $36 special group price for all your ebook bookseller or aggregator setups and file uploads. This is for when you want to sell through several ebook booksellers. We’ll setup and upload your ebook files to all of them for one special price.
- $75 an hour for more in-depth, personalized consultation on the publishing process. This may include things like how to start your own publishing company, marketing and promotion, etc.
Just fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you about how we can help you self-publish your book.