The cover is usually the first thing a potential reader sees when they’re looking at listings on an online bookstore site or a table at a bookstore or browsing spines on a shelf. Your cover has just seconds to capture a reader’s attention. Something about a cover has to compel that reader to click on the link, pick up a book, or pull a book off the shelf.
We work with you to create a unique, professional cover that catches the eye in both an online thumbnail and in a bookstore. We’re happy to work with your own photos and/or artwork, or find the perfect image that captures the essence of your book.
We prepare a printer-ready pdf file formatted to the specifications of whatever printer you’re working with for paperback or hard cover. If you’re using multiple printers, we’ll prepare a file specific to each of them. We also provide a hi-res print-ready, a web-ready cover, and a 3D display cover files.
If want both a paperback and hard cover edition, we’ll reformat the paperback coverflat for to fit the hard cover specifications.
Paperback, Hard Cover, and Ebook
- $350 for a full coverflat for paperback or hard cover only–front, spine, and back. Up to 5 hours work: includes consultations, design, and up to 5 revisions. Plus:
- Printer-ready pdf
- Printer-ready high resolution front cover and coverflat jpgs
- Web-ready front cover jpg
- Bookseller-ready ebook jpg
- 3D display cover
- Additional $30 to convert the paperback coverflat to a hard cover coverflat.
- $75 an hour for after 5 hours or 5 revisions (Whichever comes first). Printer-ready pdf files, plus hi-res for print and web-ready files of the cover.
- $275 for front cover. Up to three hours work: includes consultations, design, and up to 5 revision. Plus:
- Print-ready high resolution jpg
- Bookseller-ready jpg
- Web-ready jpg
- 3D display cover
- $75 an hour for after 5 hours or 5 revisions (Whichever comes first).
We’re happy to discuss the opportunity of creating the cover for your book. All you have to do is fill the form below and we’ll send you our Cover Design Services Book Information Form.